Before getting on board:
Good news is that the application for Cambodia eVisa is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
Step 1: Fill in Cambodia visa application form online
Step 2: Make online payment
Step 3: After some working days, you will:
• Receive eVisa Approval Letter via email
• Print out the letter to board the flight
• Put all above mentioned documents along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer upon arrival in Cambodia.
Upon entry in Cambodia:
Step 4: Get your Cambodia visa stamped in Camodia arrival Checkpoints
• Upon arrival to any of 7 ports of entry, you present passport, visa approval letter, passport sized photo to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
• Get your Cambodia visa stamped into passport by the Immigration Officers at the Immigration Counter
• That is it! Welcome to Cambodia and have a good time!